Contract Nursing Services
This program is designed to provide a Licensed Practical Nurse at your facility. The contracted amount of hours would be designated to meet your company needs. The nurse would be on-site to provide you with medical coverage. While on-site, the nurse would be responsible for conducting the following duties listed below. Note: this list is not all-inclusive and may be modified as the needs arise.
- Assessment and treatment of work-related injuries
- Attend health and safety meetings as requested
- Establish and maintain a treatment and medical supply room
- Implementation of a wellness program
- Drug screen collections as needed
- Monitor high risk employees (hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes)
WorkCare Resources strives to offer your company the highest quality industrial and corporate on-site medical services. With offices in Jackson and Dyersburg, TN, we can serve companies across West Tennessee and the Mid-South. Contact us for more information.